Treatment cost: Various - See table below
At Woodhall Well Being we use the waxu system. We have both a sensitive stripe wax and a superior hot wax. Depending on the clients hair type and preference we will use either or both types of wax - whichever is best for the clients needs.
Waxu is a salon grade express intimate waxing collection that revolutionises the way women think about hair removal. Luxurious, long lasting and unbelievably comfortable, it is professional waxing like you’ve never felt before. We believe women deserve beautifully smooth, hair-free skin, anywhere they want - fast and free from discomfort.
The wax is a high grade flexible wax that has both Sandalwood and Frankincense incorporated into the wax for comfort and reduced nerve pain. Beneficial for the most sensitive of skin.
|Three Quarter Leg||£18|
|Half Leg Upper||£17|
|Full Leg, Bikini and Underarm||£50|
|Bikini Extended||From £15|
|Lip and Chin||£9|
|Lip, Chin, Eyebrow||£15|
- Let your hair grow out 3-4 weeks (about a quarter of an inch) before you wax.
- Exfoliate the bikini line the day before your appointment with a gentle body scrub to reduce the chance of ingrown hairs.
- Let your therapist know before your appointment if you have any allergies, health conditions, or are taking any medication or if you are using any topical lotions or creams which may not be compatible with the wax.
- Avoid alcohol (and other stimulants such as caffeine) prior to waxing as stimulants tighten the pores.
- No hot baths or showers for 24 hours
- No sunbeds or sun exposure for at least 24 hours (recently waxed areas are prone to high pigmentation)
- No swimming for 24 hrs
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24hrs
- Facial Waxing is not recommended if any exfoliating treatment or AHA, Retinol products have been used on the skin recently
- Do not apply any perfumed products, lotions or soaps to the waxed area for 24 hrs
- It is best to wear loose clothing over the affected area for 24 hours. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs
- Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.