Treatment cost: Various – See table below
At Woodhall Well Being we use the waxu system. We have both a sensitive stripe wax and a superior hot wax. Depending on the clients hair type and preference we will use either or both types of wax – whichever is best for the clients needs.
Waxu is a salon grade express waxing collection. Luxurious, long lasting and unbelievably comfortable. It is professional waxing like you’ve never felt before. Men can have smooth, hair-free skin, fast and free from discomfort.
The wax is a high grade flexible wax that has both Sandalwood and Frankincense incorporated into the wax for comfort and reduced nerve pain. Beneficial for the most sensitive of skin.
|Full Back and Shoulders - |
A full back and shoulder wax including upper arms to t-shirt line
|Upper Back and Shoulders - |
Waxing from the middle of the back, up and across the shoulder blades, then the top of shoulders
|Lower Back - |
Waxing from the middle of the back down to the lower trouser line or just below the brief line (your choice)
|Chest and Abdomen - |
From the trouser line up to the shoulders. A great look for the beach, keen swimmers or just men who prefer a smooth look
|Chest - |
A chest wax from below the pecs. up to the top of the shoulders
|Abdomen - |
A wax starting from below the pecs to the top of the trouser line.
|Back, Shoulder, Chest and Abs - |
We will wax your full back, shoulders and top's of your arms to your t-shirt line, then your chest and abs.
|Eyebrows - |
Tidying, trimming and shaping above and below the eyebrow
|Nostrils - |
A painless service that removes all over grown hairs from the bottom of your nose for around 4 weeks. Leaving you feeling clean and confident.
|Ears - |
We ensure the removal of all hairs, from both the outer and inner part of the ears. A great additional service while you are having another treatment.
|Neck - |
A neck wax from the top of the shoulders to the hair line. Removing all the fluffy hair that can grow quickly and be seen above a shirt collar.
| Eyebrows, Nostrils and Ears - |
The quickest and easiest way to knock years off your appearance. Banish the monobrow and shift those unsightly ear and nose tendrils.
|Full Arms Including Hands - |
A full arm wax from the t-shirt line to the tips of your fingers
|Half Arms (Upper or Lower) - |
A half arm wax giving you the choice to wax either the upper or lower arm
|Hands and Fingers - |
Waxing of both hands and fingers
|Under Arms - |
Waxing of the under arm removing the hair for a clean and fresh look.
|Full Legs including feet - |
A full leg wax from the speedo line to the bottom of your toes.
|Half Leg Wax - |
Half leg wax, you choose if it's the upper or lower leg
|Feet and Toes - |
Removal of the hair from the feet and toe's. Great for that holiday beach look for the spring and summer
|Full Body Wax (Inc. Intimate) - |
A full body wax including intimate areas, waxed as required by you. The full body wax starts from your neck down to your toes. Including your back, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, abs, legs and feet.
|Full Body Wax (Ex. Intimate) - |
A full body wax from your neck down to your toes. Including your back, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, abs, legs and feet.
- Let your hair grow out 3-4 weeks (about a quarter of an inch) before you wax.
- Exfoliate the day before your appointment with a gentle body scrub to reduce the chance of ingrown hairs.
- Let your therapist know before your appointment if you have any allergies, health conditions, or are taking any medication or if you are using any topical lotions or creams which may not be compatible with the wax.
- Avoid alcohol (and other stimulants such as caffeine) prior to waxing as stimulants tighten the pores.
- No hot baths or showers for 24 hours
- No sunbeds or sun exposure for at least 24 hour (recently waxed areas are prone to high pigmentation)
- No swimming for 24 hrs
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24hrs
- Do not apply any after shave products, lotions or soaps to the waxed area for 24 hrs
- It is best to wear loose clothing over the affected area for 24 hours. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs
- Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.