Treatment cost: Various - See table below
Everything all off. Waxing of penis, scrotum, pubic triangle, buttock cheeks and crack (blended in with upper leg hair)
|Brazilian (most popular) -|
Waxing of penis, scrotum, buttock cheeks and crack. Pubic triangle trimmed or shaped
Waxing of penis, scrotum and pubic area removed or shaped
|Full Buttocks -|
Waxing of buttock cheeks and crack.
|Buttock Crack Only -|
Does not include buttocks
- Let your hair grow out 3-4 weeks (about a quarter of an inch) before you wax.
- Exfoliate the day before your appointment with a gentle body scrub to reduce the chance of ingrown hairs.
- Let your therapist know before your appointment if you have any allergies, health conditions, or are taking any medication or if you are using any topical lotions or creams which may not be compatible with the wax.
- Avoid alcohol (and other stimulants such as caffeine) prior to waxing as stimulants tighten the pores.
- No hot baths or showers for 24 hours
- No sunbeds or sun exposure for at least 24 hour (recently waxed areas are prone to high pigmentation)
- No swimming for 24 hrs
- Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24hrs
- Do not apply any after shave products or perfumes, lotions or soaps to the waxed area for 24 hrs
- It is best to wear loose clothing over the affected area for 24 hours. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs
- Routine waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.