Treatment: From 90mins – Cost: £55
Extend Lashes is the individual Lash Extensions Treatment created exclusively by Nouveau Lashes. Giving you the appearance of fuller, thicker looking lashes with added volume.
For 24/7 powerful eyes, this is the ultimate lash treatment. You get fuller, thicker, longer lashes with this Extend Lashesmakes it happen. Extend lash extensions are soft but strong. Each is beautifully curled and tapered to imitate natural lashes. They’re light enough not to weigh your own lashes down. And the effect is flawless.
How Does It Work?
Top-quality Extend lash extensions are attached one by one to each of your lashes. They come in different lengths, thicknesses and styles. You choose how bold a statement you want to make. Subtlety or all-out glamour.
How Long Will It Take/Last?
After a short consultation, you can put your feet up for approx 90 beautifying minutes. Then you’re set for up to eight weeks wth optional in-fills every 2-3 weeks. To keep your lashes looking their best, maintenance is required. Don’t neglect the aftercare.
Will It Damage My Natural Lashes?
Be assured that our Extend latex-free lash adhesive has been formulated and tested to prevent damage to your lashes. You’re in safe hands with a Nouveau Lashes technician. One thing. Brave as you are, never try to take Extend lash extensions off on your own without using our Lash Extension Remover. That’s just asking for trouble.
What Aftercare Is Involved?
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 48 hours
- Avoid steam, saunas and swimming for the first 48hours
- Avoid touching, rubbing or introducing foreign bodies or contaminants into the treatment area
- Ensure lashes are not disturbed or manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- Do not perm lashes or use lash curlers
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn
- Attend maintenance treatments every 2-3 weeks
24 Hours Prior to your Appointment
- Do not wear water-proof mascara
- If you have had a spray tan, ensure guide colour (bronzer) is washed off
On the Day of your Appointment
- Do not wear mascara
- Do not have a spray tan
- Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes
- Contact lenses must be removed prior to the treatment, for this reason we recommend glasses are worn
- If you are having an LVL Enhance treatment, please bring your completed Patch Test Card