Treatment: 40mins - Cost: £40
Our salt and sugar scrubs here at Woodhall Well Being are perfect for exfoliating dead skin cells, smoothing the skin and stimulating circulation.
Our range of scrubs may be dry, or blended with aromatic base oils for sheer indulgence. These salt and sugar scrubs are the ultimate luxurious body treatment, and are offered as part of a heated wrap, shower experience or signature treatment. Our scrubs leave the skin cleansed, polished and refreshed.
Lime & Lemongrass Salt Scrub
Our most popular scrub will revive tired and dull skin. The fresh lime and zesty lemon notes in this gorgeous scrub make it the perfect pick-me-up.
A naturally derived sea salt scrub infused with reviving essential oils of Lime and Lemongrass. It is used to exfoliate and cleanse the body for perfectly smoothed and nourished skin. The lovely blend of oils in the salt scrub help soften the skin leaving it supple and moisturised.
The treatment is completed with an application of nourishing essential balm of Sweet Mandarin and Neroli to add extra moisture to your beautifully cleansed skin. This lovely blend of oils help soften the skin leaving it supple and hydrated.
An ideal treatment before a holiday, wedding, party or any other special occasion.
All products are sourced and made here in the United Kingdom.
- Lime juice is considered as a natural bleaching agent due to its skin lightening properties. It can be used to lighten dark spots. Its antibiotic properties inhibit the growth of the acne causing bacteria.
- Lime has anti-ageing properties.
- Lime helps rejuvenate your skin and protects it from infections, thanks to its antioxidant, disinfectant and antibiotic properties. It also possesses astringent properties, and can be used to tighten pores and temporarily reduce oil production to provide a brighter and flawless complexion.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil helps relieve pain in muscles and joints. It uplifts spirits and fights depression. It has soothing, sedating and calming effects on mind, cures inflammations, itching of skin and it relieves tension and
anxiety. This feature can help patients of insomnia as well. Lemongrass essential oil also helps to cure cellulite.
- Sweet almond oil is rich in A, B1, B2, B6 and E vitamins help soften the skin leaving it supple and moisturised
- Grape-seed oil is a very light oil that can be used on even the most sensitive skin. It has astringent properties to help tighten skin and close pores which is a great benefit to oily skin as it avoids clogging that can lead to pimples.
- Grape-seed oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health and alleviating fine lines and wrinkles and improving elasticity.
Green Tea & Coconut Oil Body Polish
This body polish offers a great alternative to our salt scrubs. They are more gentle on the skin and can be mitted off. They are perfect indulgence and gently exfoliate leaving the skin cleansed, polished and refreshed.
For thousands of years, tea has been enjoyed as a refreshing and stimulating drink. Matcha green tea in particular has increased in popularity due to the numerous health enhancing ingredients as both a herbal drink and in the world of beauty and skincare.
Our deeply detoxifying green tea polish contains the greenest and most prestigious Matcha green tea which enhances the beautiful colour and scent. This polish offers an indulgent, more gentle exfoliation and can be removed with hot mitts, allowing the rich oils to penetrate and deeply nourish the skin. The fine sugar grains blended with the Green Tea and Coconut Oil makes this the perfect product to detox the body and leave it feeling re-energised, smooth and hydrated.
- With a very vibrant and yet natural colour, our polish is packed with extract of green tea and tocopherol (vitamin E) both anti-oxidants primary to protecting the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
- The green tea leaves contain theanine which is known to help drain toxins out of tissues and are also a rich source of flavanoids which have high anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
- These health enhancing ingredients can also help slow down the ageing process.
The coconut oils contained within our polish offer nourishing and protective effects for the skin.
- Gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin • Cleanses, exfoliates and smoothes the skin.
This is applied to dry skin in gentle sweeping motions and removed with warm water. It can also be applied to slightly moist skin.