Please arrive in good time for your appointment. If you are a new customer you will be given a short consultation questionnaire so that our treatments can be tailored to you. This consultation time does not come off your treatment time which will begin when you are settled on the couch.
The Well Being Lodge is situated behind Belmont View House. Please park in front of the house and come along the passage to the left side of Belmont View. Signs will guide you. If you are early there is a waiting area in the Lodge.
Please wear your normal day clothes. Stacy will advise you on arrival of the appropriate attire. If you have booked a pedicure, please bring along open toe shoes to avoid smudging. If you have booked a 60 minute luxury pedicure pease avoid tight fitting trousers.
Yes, you will always be covered up with towels/blankets or duvet for your treatment and we will only uncover the part we are treating. Client modesty is our top priority.
There is a small waiting area that you can relax in after your treatment and have a drink. There is no rush to leave.
Woodhall Well Being aims to provide treatments to the highest standard, in a professional, friendly, hygenic and comfortable environment. You should expect to feel relaxed when you leave.
LVL stands for Length, Volume and Lift. LVL Enhance is a natural lash treatment that adds length, volume and lift to natural lashes. With no extensions, no adhesive and no mascara LVL Enhance is gentle on your lashes.
This is for clients that want the look of false lashes but want to stay natural. A patch test will be required 24 hours before hand.
Yes! All treatments at Woodhall Well Being are for both men and woman.
Please allow 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment wherever possible, as a courtesy, so it can be rebooked for another client. A deposit may be required at the time of booking when a treatment time totals 2 hours or more.
- A full consultation is carried out before a treatment can begin, and it is the clients responsibility to provide accurate medical history details in order for Woodhall Well Being to provide the best possible care and treatment.
- A patch test is required for LVL, eyelash or brow tinting if I have not previously tinted your lashes/brows before. This must be carried out at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol after any holistic treatment especially Reflexology or Aromatherapy and ensure that you drink plenty of water or herbal tea for the rest of the day/evening.
- To get the maximum benefit from any relaxing treatment it is best to arrange the appointment when you know you have time to relax afterwards.
- After an aromatherapy treatment it is advisable to avoid swimming, bathing and showering for at least three to four hours to allow penetration of essential oils. Some essential oils can make skin more sensitive to sunlight so it is best to avoid sunbathing, sun beds or direct sun exposure for at least 12 hours after treatment.
- Massage or Reflexology is not recommended within the first three months of pregnancy, but can be very beneficial after this time.
- A doctor’s note may be required before certain treatments take place if you suffer with any serious illness or conditions.
- I would be grateful if old nail polish could be removed from the nails prior to your manicure or pedicure appointment. This will allow me to spend more time treating your hands and feet. Please remember to wear open toe shoes for at least an hour after the toes have been painted to avoid smudging if you decide to have normal polish.
- Pedicures and Reflexology are not recommended if you suffer from Athletes foot, verrucae or fungal infections.
- It is important to take extra care after waxing, especially within the first 24 hours. Avoid swimming, sunbathing, sun beds, heat treatments, hot baths, and showers for 48hrs as the waxed area will be extra sensitive. Avoid perfumed products on the area.
- Woodhall Well Being does not treat anyone under the age of 16 unless written parental consent is provided.